See Acetaminophen's diary for detail.
My repositories: https://github.com/aminophen
- platex-tools: pLaTeX standard tools bundle
- plautopatch: Automated patches for pLaTeX/upLaTeX
- gentombow: Generate Japanese-style crop marks
- mathfam256: Extend math family up to 256 for pLaTeX/upLaTeX/Lamed
- endnotesj: Japanese-style endnotes
- chemobabel: LaTeX package for generating chemical structural formula from ChemDraw files or SMILES notations using Open Babel
- scsnowman: LaTeX package for handling snowman variants using TikZ
TeX/LaTeX-related scripts and batch files
- bcpdfcrop: Windows batch file edition of pdfcrop
- dvipdf: Windows batch file edition of dvipdf (Ghostscript)
- tex-assort: Assorted utilities for TeX-related formats, including 'dviinfox' and 'disvf'
Gallery 1: Chem-Station Support
Gallery 2: Sample PDF Files with Multimedia
Gallery 3: Slides for Japanese TeX Users Conference